Mobile Employment Limited (“We“) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any data including personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.apm.com or downloading and using our mobile app (together the Service)
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act),
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or the mobile app in order to access the Service, when you use the Service, or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, participate in discussion or other social media functions, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, your professional profile, direct debit information and photograph, audio-visual content
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect (and you consent to us accessing and collecting) the following information:
- including the type of mobile device you use (Device), a unique device identifier (for example, your Device’s IMEI number, the MAC address of the Device’s wireless network interface, or the mobile phone number used by the Device), mobile network information, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile browser you use, the time zone setting;
- details of your use of the Service including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, statistics of content uploaded and viewed, voting behaviour and other communication data.
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Location Information. We may make use of location data sent from Devices. You can turn off this functionality at any time by turning off the location services settings for the mobile application on the Device. If you use these location services, you consent to us and our affiliates’ and licensees’ transmission, collection, maintenance, processing and use of your location data and queries to provide and improve location-based products and services. We may also use GPS technology or other technology to determine your current location. Some of our location-enabled services require your personal data for the feature to work.
- Information we receive from other sources.
- We may work with third parties (including, for example, other users, business partners or sub-contractors in technical, payment and ID verification services, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
- We may receive information about you if you use any other websites we operate or the other services we provide from time to time.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us (including the Service);
- to improve your experience of, and to enhance, the Service provided to you.
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to the Service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your Device;
- for the purposes of general analysis and research and in order to produce industry commentary and insights, provided that we may only disclose it outside JobZbuddy in anonimised, aggregated or otherwise de-identified form.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer the Service and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries from time to time, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Third parties that require the data for their business purposes. In this case we will not disclose information about identifiable individuals to such third parties, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users, for example, we may inform them that a particular number of men aged under 30 in a geographical area have expressed interest in a particular assignment on any given day.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Mobile Employment Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation,
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of Mobile Employment Limited, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We will not share your personal data for marketing purposes.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.